Friday, February 25, 2011

This just in...Thin Mints may cause brain damage! And some baseball...

Well, maybe not brain damage, but certainly temporary insanity.  That's right, just when you thought everything you knew to be sacred was indeed sacred, some dipstick goes and ruins it for everybody.  If these two young ladies in Florida cause the recall or delay of further thin mint deliveries to my house, I may go ballistic myself.  I need the Thin Mints....Bad!


I guess she dropped the scissors?  And then I suppose the board wasn't getting it done, so she tried with the sign?  I really want to know who won this Mint Battle?  We've got some crazy folks down here in Texas (Waco Cult Disaster, Lady with the Mercedes who ran over her husband, etc.), but the folks in FL take the cake.  Or the Thin Mints anyway.

In other news:

Daniel and I attended the SFA/University of Houston baseball game this week.  We enjoyed the game but the Lumberjacks got their axes handed to them!  After a big hot dog and M&M's, Daniel lasted until the 3rd inning and was really interested in watching the game...he's getting so fun.




Have a nice weekend!

1 comment: