Thursday, February 17, 2011

Feel the love...in A Love Story

With Valentine's day just past and since I'm feeling quite the romantic, I ran across this video from fellow blogger Unabashedly Prep and just thought I would share.  The photography, music and style blend together beautifully.  And the gentleman's evening jacket is fantastic!  I really love how the couple is having their own formal dinner party at home....an idea I shall have to give a try!

This is actually an advertisement for the new Spring 2011 men's and women's clothing line from GANT by Michael Bastian.  I wish more retailers would put this much effort into cool advertising mediums.  The music track is called Koop Islands by the Swedish band Koop.  I just purchased the CD and it's on the way!

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment