Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Daniel's 6th Birthday!

My wonderful Son Daniel turns 6 years old today.  He has been everything a Father could wish for in a son and has brought only happiness to this family.  Jen and I are so proud of him.  He has the kindest heart and sweetest disposition.  We are so blessed and so lucky to have him in our lives.  He helps us to be better parents with his actions and his presence.  I just can't believe it's been 6 years since I first held him.

















Jennifer told me something when Daniel was born.  She said to treasure each day and always love him for exactly the way he is today. Because he'll be different tomorrow.  I've done my very best to carry out such wise guidance.  Although I can't wait until he's big enough to go hunting or drink a beer with Dad, I will truly cherish and enjoy these special days of his childhood.

Happy Birthday Son!  I love you more than you'll ever know.  You are my greatest accomplishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment