Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Don't these guys eat Pizza?

For years I've listened to women get disgusted when they look at advertisements and clothing catalogs filled with young, thin, trim, no-hip female models.  Personally, I never really had a problem with it.  But I do now see their point of view!  When I saw the advertisement below, for the first time I said, "Gee, do the people making this advertisement really believe there would be that many thin, no-body fat, abdominally un-challenged, beer gut-lacking dudes in one place?" I am personally offended by this advertisement.  In fact, it kinda hacks me off!  Really?  These guys aren't just fit...they're chiseled!


Now I'm not going to lose any sleep over this, but I did just want to mention it.  I'm sure some of my Brooks Brothers wearing, love handle hiding, full-figured brethren out there will agree that this is a distasteful representation of the male figure.  Ladies, go ahead and enjoy it!  We'll keep perusing your Victoria Secret catalogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment