Friday, March 25, 2011

I have found the Village Idiot

It has taken me 43 years of roaming the Houston streets, but I have finally found the "Official Village Idiot" for the City of Houston.  If you're wondering, he's at the Starbucks on Echo Lane just off of I-10 near Memorial High School. 

Here he is:


Yes, that's a complete body suit in lime green that covers every inch of skin, head to toe.  He's sitting there with a friend chatting and checking his iPhone like every other guest.  I think the suit is like the one's worn by actors doing "Green Screen" scenes and for some reason he has chosen to wear this thing in public.

Now, if for some reason he is doing this due to a medical condition I will happily issue a formal statement of apology.  But I seriously doubt it!  This is just some spudmonkey trying to draw unnecessary attention to himself by looking stupid.   So in my belief, he wins The Village Idiot award hands down...until of course I come across something even more idiotic.

Bonus:  When he got up to leave, his tightey whitey underpants shown thru the suit.  I don't know whether to be thankful that he was wearing underpants or be more upset due to the vision that now won't escape my brain!

No comments:

Post a Comment