Thursday, March 3, 2011

The C.E. Cheese Portrait...and New Socks!

So Daniel had already had a big birthday party blow-out bash on Saturday at the house, so Jen and I decided for his actual birthday on Tuesday to jaunt out to our friendly neighborhood Chuck E. Cheese.  Oh what a load of fun.  For about $20, we got a large pizza, 3 drinks, a salad and 45 tokens to spend in the arcade area.  Not a bad price for the evening! Daniel had a whopping good time playing every machine and collecting tickets to spend on miscellaneous crap upon our departure.  So everything was going along just peachy...and then this happened.  It said make a funny face...so I did.  And then I was drawn for all the world to see!  Enjoy!

I was flattered to see that it's signed by Mr. Cheese himself!

And I also have decided that fun socks should once again become part of my wardrobe.  Years ago I got fed up with trying to find matching socks in the morning and went to all black.  Well heck, that ain't no fun!  So they're back - 3 pairs in charcoal choices.  Next up, a few stripes and some blues.  Herewith the selection from today paired with charcoal slacks and my cool chocolate suede bucks.


No comments:

Post a Comment