Monday, January 3, 2011

Horned Frogs take the Rose!

First and foremost, Happy New Year!!!  I hope everyone had a safe and fun evening and celebrated with loved ones.  And perhaps even got some good kissin' at midnight!

So I was informed last night that my company's building is in bad shape.  A transformer blew and there is no power.  Also, the sprinklers were activated in the basement effectively knocking out all our computer and phone lines.  So, my lovely wife allowed me the use of her laptop long enough to get a post in for this morning.  Hopefully I'll be back in my work seat soon.

The BIG news....The TCU Horned Frogs won the Rose Bowl on Saturday over The University of Wisconsin.  Jen and I had a wonderful time watching the game together.  Every time the Frogs scored, the cheers could be heard throughout the house, mainly from the female of the group!  Congratulations to all the Frogs out there!!!  As a Frog husband, I have adopted TCU as my new favorite team, so over the years I've come to really pull for the boys in purple.  And yes, I have several TCU shirts and a large sweatshirt that I proudly don. 


This was a huge win for TCU and one that will continue to push the University and the football program to further nationally recognized prominence.  So onwards and upwards - Rif Ram Voom...or something like that!  Fear the Frogs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment