Monday, December 6, 2010

Welcome to The House of Riley

First, I would like to formally welcome every visitor to this blog.  Thank you for dropping by for a visit.  I hope you'll stay awhile, read some cool stuff and even provide some feedback!

Ever since I can remember, I have had a fascination with clothing.  In particular, classic American men's clothing.  Having graduated and attended college in the mid to late 1980's (the height of preppy and traditional clothing), I am a traditionalist.  I enjoy viewing, wearing and talking about clothes, fashion and style that lasts a lifetime.  Therefore, this blog will contain primarily my opinions and thoughts about men's clothing and the lifestyle that allows for the wearing of such clothing.

This blog will also include a look at my everyday life...from my professional career, to my family and social life - which by the way is all very active.  This may or may not be of interest to you but since it's my blog, I'll write about anything that interests me!  I would also like to state clearly that I am not a professional writer, so please be kind when you post comments about spelling or my literary skill set!

I promise to give you some good reading with a bit of depth at times.  Please check back often and please feel free to leave me your comments.  Mostly, I sincerely hope you enjoy what I offer!

Thanks,

Britt

P.S.  Riley is our dog.  And she happens to be the best dog in the entire world.  Look for more about Riley in upcoming posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment