Monday, December 27, 2010

Welcome Back!

Welcome back everyone!  I hope all had a safe and Merry Christmas.  The Sudduth family made it to Dallas and completed another memorable Christmas.  I'll complete a full post-Christmas post once all the photos get loaded.  But just to hold you over, here's a representation of the Lego explosion that occurred and the phase one end-product completed with many hours of loving persistence from my dear son Daniel and me.


This project also included a full airport building, a control tower and baggage cars, so don't think we were done with just the jet!  I gotta tell you, the engineers that work at Lego are just incredible designers.  Gosh I hope Daniel never takes this thing apart!

I'm back at work today and Jen and the kids along with my sister-in-law and her kids are heading to H-Town today.  So tonight the house will be back to its usual level of excitement!

And I'll be back tomorrow with some interesting posts...so please check back!

No comments:

Post a Comment