Monday, December 13, 2010

Check out these bad boys!

So I was digging deep into the closet last night and found some old friends.  A pair of Alden cap-toed brogues that I purchased back in 1993 at Norton Ditto on Post Oak here in Houston. 





I remember a wool olive drab windowpane suit that went perfectly with these gems.  I don't think I've worn these fellas in 10 years...and I don't know why!  They're beautiful.  So I strapped them on today with my Gray Flannel Suit (to be detailed in a later post) that I purchased in NY about the same time as I bought the shoes.  It's 39 degrees in Houston today, so I have to wear this suit when I get the chance.  I think I might sit and visit a little further with these guys tonight and give them a nice shine.  Welcome back to the game old boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment