Monday, December 20, 2010

My new eBay / Harold Powell shoes!

I will get into my whole fascination with eBay in a later post, but I wanted to share with the shoe connoisseurs of the world my recent eBay footwear acquisition.  I have purchased many pairs of shoes on eBay, but these were a very nice surprise.


They were acquired via eBay for $36.00 plus $10.00 shipping for a total of $46.00.  These somehow got through without a lot of views.  They look and feel like Aldens, but they are Harold Powell brand and unfortunately Harold Powell is out of business.  If anyone knows who the supplier was, I'd sure be interested.  The patina on these is just wonderful and may have been worn once, if at all.  I'm sure that this pair of shoes would retail for at least $175.00 if not more.  My eBay shoe purchases have been hit or miss, but these were right on target and a great buy!  They are going to look great with a summer poplin suit, sport coat and slacks or even my Levi's.

No comments:

Post a Comment