Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Knots of silk....

Let's talk about silk knots today ok?  What's that?  You don't know what I'm talking about?  Well alright, let's get into it then!

I'm scratching on about those cool little colorful silk knot cuff links that don't cost much and add a great look to your pompish French Cuffs.  Many guys love to wear French Cuffs but don't want such a formal appearance.  These little links allow the wearer to dress down his cuff, add a little additional color and showcase a touch of fun to his regular dressy rig. 





 
So give these little guys a try.  Most traditional men's stores carry them and they shouldn't cost more than about $15 per pair.  If you can't find them, call me and I'll send you a pair! 

Short post today.  The Sudduth Family is heading out for a little resort vacation.  So I hope everyone has a nice weekend and look for my next post on Monday.  Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment