Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The best collar stays ever made!

I think I may have come across the perfect Father's Day gift, unless of course you're like me and already have 15 pairs of metal stays in your drawer.  But if you're a man or husband who uses the plastic stays that came with your shirt or worse, don't use any at all, this may be right up your fashionisto alley.


Most multi-tools have more than four functions, but none I’ve seen are as small and unusual as these Titan Multi Tool Collar Stays from Yanko Design. These bad boys are made of 100% titanium, and they are 2.5″ long, 5/16″ wide, and less than 1/8″ thick.  So here's the real edge, these guys not only will keep your collars looking appropriate, they also function as a half-phillips or slot screwdriver, a bottle opener, and a thread cutter.  A pair will run you $30, and two pairs are $50.  This could be one of the coolest Father’s Day gifts ever!

Thanks to my good friend Andy Biggs for sending this over.  Check out Andy's exciting African Photo Safari information and beautiful photographs here - http://www.andybiggs.com/.

1 comment:

  1. This is very interesting post.I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed your site and this post. You make some very informative points.Keep up the great work!Thanks
    Best Collar Stays

    ReplyDelete