Friday, June 10, 2011

Caricatures in Frame...New Shirts & Ties!

Short post today but lots of activities for the weekend to report on next week.  The Sudduth's actually needed a nice quiet down week after all the birthday and other participated fete's.

So today I want to show you the end result of my Vanity Fair Caricature Project.  I acquired these prints from Germany and they are from the late 1880's.  I decided to go with a simple frame that could be easily replicated should my collection grow - and it probably will since there are several thousand of these available to choose from.  I guess in my old age, continuity is taking over, so I think these will all look best arranged together under similar frame - black wood with a crisp white matt.  For more information about the caricatures themselves, please see my 2/16/11 post.  Herewith is my project completion:




I also wanted to show you some shirts that just arrived for a customer as well as some new ties I just got in for sale.  I had a customer request ties like Hermes or Ferragamo, so I put some in inventory to see how they will do.  I personally have my eye on two or three for the "home" collection.


Lavender/Blue Stripe...Very Nice for both casual and business mode!

From the Top:  Stars/Moons, Ducks, Whales, Hippos & Seals...very fun!

Have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment