Monday, April 4, 2011

A Challenge...Dress your wife!

On Yahoo's front page today there is an article about Husbands dressing their wives.  No, not dressing up "like" their wives you sick people, I'm talking about purchasing or assisting your wife in choosing an outfit for the evening.  On several occasions I've had the pleasure of choosing and purchasing an outfit or dress for Jen to wear out for one of our Date Nights.  Now I don't think she wants to give up her own pleasure of shopping or totally hand over her appearance to me, but I do think she enjoys that I take the time and effort to choose something appealing to me but also considers her tastes and likes when making the purchase.

Here's a link to Yahoo's site:

http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/beauty/women-let-men-dress-them-with-mixed-results-2468584/#photoViewer=1

So, here's the challenge.  Pick an evening in April or May for a Date Night.  Then Husbands, you get to go shopping.  It's an evening out for dinner and drinks so you don't have worry about business etiquette or what her friends will think.  This purchase is about you and your wife!  Here's a hint though...don't head to the Sexy Dancer Store and pick out something too revealing.  Nothing to high on the leg and nothing to low in the chest.  This will backfire quickly!  Think classic sexy, something that will make her feel good about herself while simultaneously make your eyes not want to leave her site.  And make sure you know her size before you leave the house.

Next thing to do is send me a picture at britt@bsclothier.com.  Once I've collected the results I will post all the pictures for view.  So go enjoy your shopping, the efforts will be appreciated.  And then you get to enjoy the date night as well!  I know I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment