Thursday, June 28, 2012

Cordial Churchman Bow Ties have arrived!

Awhile back (around 8 months ago), we had a very exciting day around the Casa de Sudduth...Daniel and I received our Father/Son bow ties from the Cordial Churchman!  Please see original post about the bow ties on 6/17/11.  First the disappointing news - the tie that I had sent in to have made into 2 bow ties for Daniel and me did not have enough material for the total job.  So Daniel and I had to choose matching ties from their pre-made offering.  I let Daniel do the choosing and he opted for us to have matching red/white striped seersucker bows - perfect for Summer Church Season!

Our new Father/Son Bows!

An old tie with a new life...

Heavy D modeling my old tie...pre-bow configuration

They arrived in very nice packaging complete with a personal note from the owner Ellie LaVeer.  Daniel thinks they are just great and I couldn't agree more.  And I also received my bow tie made from one of my old neckties that had achieved retirement status after many, many years of devoted service.  Now my old tie has a new life as a bow tie...a little like a caterpillar turning into a butterfly.

The nice personal notes from Ellie - our kind Bow Tie maker

So if you're looking for something fun to do with your old ties, and you enjoy wearing a bow tie, give these kind folks a try.  Check them out by clicking here.  You can also email Ellie at ellielaveer@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment