Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Roadside Grab...

So today I was downtown making a shirt delivery and happened upon a very interesting advertisement for a new shop in one of our more historic downtown Houston buildings.  It looks to be a nice future coffee shop or something similar.  Upon a closer look at the window treatment, I noticed an odd representation amongst the folks pictured...a gentleman has decided to casually rest his left hand prominently upon his partner's posterior region.  For those of you somewhat challenged by big big words...he was grabbing her ass!

This is just wallpaper advertisement!


Now I'm as much a fan of grabbing some spousal backside as the next guy, but I'm just not sure I would make this a permanent advertisement on a busy downtown street.  Of course, I did take a second look so maybe the advertising firm was on to something!  Anyway, just thought you might get a quick giggle.

Update:  I was informed last evening that I was not clear about what you are viewing.  These are not real people.  This is wallpaper affixed to glass to show a store coming soon.  That's why this is funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment