Monday, July 2, 2012

Something is different about Daniel!

I don't know if it's just me, but something is different about Daniel!  Maybe it's that he is now officially a second grader?  No, that's not it.  I can't place my finger on it....oh!  Is it the moustache?  Nah.  I'll figure it out and get back to you.


Bonus Daniel footage:  Here's a few quick shots of Daniel at the St. Thomas High School Baseball Camp.

On deck...

Waiting for the pitch...

Heading to first...

Daniel with his buddies Drew & Austin

And another picture that just begs to be posted!


Bonus MyKala photo:  My lovely step-daughter MyKala is off to the Dominican Republic for a mission trip with St. Luke's UMC Youth.  She really is a beautiful girl and we're very proud of her!

She's the one holding the pillow!

She's returned since this photo and before I could make the post. So here's a few pics from her trip.




No comments:

Post a Comment