Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Easter 2012...

I love Easter...not because we get Good Friday off from work, but because it's the day of celebration that Jesus has risen....and also because I can wear Seersucker again!!!  That's right folks, it's time to break out the cottons, linens and madras!  And the white bucks get to come out of storage as well!  Can you tell I'm excited?

OK.  Simma down now.  So back to Easter.  The Sudduth clan took their leave to Dallas this year for the Easter weekend.  My wonderful parents in law hosted us and as always created a memorable event for both adults and kids, which there were plenty of.

Houston - St. Luke's UMC Easter Egg Hunt

Daniel and his friend Grant and a whole load of eggs!

Easter Morning at First Methodist - Richardson (Dallas)

Me & Heavy D

MyKala (far right), Daniel and cousins Carlee & Emma

My Beautiful Bride & her Sister Allyson

The Easter Feast

Jen & her Dad - Don

And yes, I added a little flair to the seersucker.  Socks courtesy of Mr. R. Lauren

I hope everyone had a beautiful, wonderful Easter!  It truly is a day of celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment