Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Put away the Seersucker & Daniel's Lego Zone...

First and foremost, this is a friendly reminder that Labor Day has come and gone.  This means it's time to put your seersucker, linen, white bucks and all other bright cotton remnants of summer clothing away for the Fall/Winter Season.  Now I know that it's still going to be hot in Houston, but I'm a purist, so that means I follow the Official Rules of Fashion, better known as ORF.  As my lovely bride will attest, these are really the only rules I follow explicitly.  Hence one of her recent quotes, "Are you going to glide through every stop sign today?"  And I know even our beloved Houston Chronicle had an article on Sunday about how there is no need to follow the ORF any longer.  Damn them!  So put the summer stuff away and get ready for some awesome Fall options!

Since I can only rant so long about seersucker storage activities, I've also added some really cool pictures from Daniel and his Lego's.  Sometimes he takes the camera and just goes crazy around the house.  Then when I go to upload pics for this blog I also find his fun pictures.  This day he decided to capture some Lego scenes he had staged.  Quite interesting angles!







Mother Nature is certainly active today.  It's 64 degrees in Houston with wildfires throughout Central Texas and tropical storms still blowing through.  Please be safe out there and enjoy the cool weather, the heat will probably resume soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment