Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Fraternity gets a taste of clothing...

Yesterday I had the absolute pleasure of being the luncheon speaker at the Sigma Chi Alumni Networking Event.  I've been part of this group for the past year and I have to tell you that it's one of the most beneficial groups I belong to and are my favorite events to attend.  Although all these guys are my Fraternity Brothers, I've made some new good friends that have provided unwavering support for me over the past few tough months, something I will always appreciate and admire.

The group's founder - Brother Rob Johnson with Yours Truly

The Brothers were very accepting of my ramblings regarding personal representation and how clothing can make or break the way you're viewed, especially the initial meeting.  Remember, it doesn't matter how much money you have, how hot your wife is, what college you attended or where you live, if you look like a slacker, chances are the image your projecting just says, "I don't care".  And who wants to work or hang out with someone who just doesn't care?  With smart fashion choices, instant credibility can be yours!

I brought along some of Dad's college stuff to show the guys

Thanks again to my Sigma Chi Brothers for allowing me to present my opinions and for their continued support of me personally as well as my business.

No comments:

Post a Comment