Friday, November 11, 2011

A memory of Mom on her birthday...

Tomorrow would have been my mother's 68th birthday.  She's been gone for more than a year and 1/2 but it seems like yesterday.  A special thank you to Microsoft Outlook for the friendly reminder.  These days are clouded with so much other junk that it's hard to keep straight some of the important days.

Dianne Sudduth

Mom was a beautiful person inside and out.  She loved to dance, travel, spend time with friends and especially loved to be with her children and grandchildren.  One thing she loathed...was doing nothing, which she rarely did.  Her life was full and was greeted everyday with a smile and an energy to do something worth doing.

I know she and Dad are having a wonderful time these days together again, dancing in the clouds of Heaven.  I often think of both of them looking down on us and proudly watching our every move with great interest.  

So Happy Birthday Mom!  We miss you very much! 

1 comment:

  1. Outlook let me know that today was your mom's birthday! I miss commiserating with her about kids. I know she and Dannie are "cuttin' a rug" up there!

    ReplyDelete